Selasa, Julai 10, 2007

tagness madness xD

Okeh... edisi english! Ni semua gara-gara tag korang lah ni... (=_=)


Daph punya:

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Urm... too lazy to do so. Can’t reach. Sprained wrist. Lol xD

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
My Wile.E.Coyote mug. Super Genius xDDD

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I guess it would be SuperNatural second season. The eppy where they had this girl named Jo tagging along in their demon-busting quest.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
Obviously 1.00 pm.

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
1.14 pm. I’m close! Yeehaa~!! xD

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Uhh... sheer silence? Except if you count the sounds I make when tapping on the keyboard xD

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Step outside? Like one foot out the door? O_o Uhh... just this morning, I guess. What was I doing? Uhh... placing once foot outside, followed by the other. Then went off to work xD

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Mah waiyam! (My YM) xP

9. What are you wearing?
Uhh... clothes? Should I be wearing leaves? O_o

10. Did you dream last night?
Nope. I don’t dream much. Heavy sleeper I guess ^_^

11. When did you last laugh?
Uhh... this morning? Forgot why though xD

12. What are on the walls you are in?
I am in some walls? O_o

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yes. I’m in some walls! How weird is that?!

14. What do you think of this quiz?
I dunno. I have no feelings. I’m a robot. No. I’m a Transformer!! xDDD

15. What is the last film you saw?
Transformers!! It was one heck of a movie, I tell ya!!

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Let me think first. I’m still delusional looking at all the money... $_$

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I’m shy... (^________________________________________^)

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Ooo... tough one. I’m outta ideas on this one.

19. Do you like to dance?
Nahhh...

20. George Bush:
Is from America xDDD

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
A girl O_o

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
A boy o_O

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
If the expanses are paid by other people hihihihi...

24. Tag 5 people who must also do this in their journal:

Not really into this tagging thingy but yea well...

Oro-san , Totoro-san , Butaseni-san , Banji-san , Nana-chan (^-^)

Butaseni-san punya :

1. A person is only good as a human being with good virtues, I guess

2. Friendship is cool especially when you have the same interest

3. To love is to accept whatever flaws your couple has

4. Money makes me rich :)!

5. I miss my My Boss My Hero vcd set. Huwaaaa~!!

6. My way of saying i care is by helping out those in need without a price xD

7. I try to spread love and happiness by making innocent jokes :P

8. Pick the flowers when I don’t like that flower. Trash can! xD

9. To love someone is to... wait a minute. Isn’t that almost the same as number 3? O_o

10. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Haha... I dunno lerr... it’s pretty much subjective

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most when i had to enter boarding school. Dun wan! >o<

12. When I was twenty one, I remember that I’m still jobless hahaha xD

13. I am most happy when Liverpool pawns Man U. Ho yeahhhh!!! xDDD Right back at ya, Butaseni-san! xP

14. Nothing makes me happier than watching anime (^-^)

15. If i can change one thing, i will change the Malaysian seiyuu-s for certain animes! xP

16. If smiles were not smiles, they’d be frowns O_o

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we all watch anime 24/7 hahaha xDDD

18. If you want to stop me from repeating anime, well, you’re out of luck! xPPP Anime anime anime anime anime anime... xD

19. Money is not everything but like the boogers you pick outta your nose. Yep. They’re hard to find. But the feeling afterwards when finally getting some is priceless xDDD No, I don’t like to poke my nostrils xPPP

20. The most touching moments I have experienced is when Shohoku lost after a hard earn win against Sannoh. Yesh. Anime stuff!! xDDD

21. I smile when I remember my Slamdunk crush has always been Mitsui Hisashi and that I’m now a Bleach addict xP

22. When I am happy, i will smile... duhhh...

23. The best thing i did yesterday was posting a piccie of Ichi with Ruki in wedding garments. Sugeeeee~!!! xD

24. If i ever write a book, I will give it this title, ‘Zaraki Kenpachi, the Man of Honor’ wahaha xDDD Ken-chan! *heart*

25. One thing I must do before I die is to see the insurance dude and ask how much compensation my family will get :)

3 rantbacks:

Butaseni@Wan Raja berkata...

hehe arigato.tapi nak tanya sikit,bila last time MU kalah dengan Liverpool hah?macam dah berkurun lak aku rasa hehehe
peace............

Orang Biasa berkata...

aku ingat abeh dah musim tag. tetibe muncul balik.

kejap je aku tinggalkan blog ko, mcm2 entri dah ko bubuh ye. advance sungguh!

tsankyu link kan blog aku ye ;)

k o r o m y s t berkata...

Butaseni-san~
-------------
Takper berkurun pun. Amek kira gak sejarah dedolu haha xD

Totoro-san~
-----------
Welkam welkam~ (^-^)
Tula. Musim tag bukan cam musim buah. Asal ada peluang jer, mesti nak kena. Iskkk... xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...