Isnin, Januari 22, 2007

English entry~!! o(^O^)o

Special entry~!!

Today I went to check out my stats counter thingy. Was pretty amazed that people from other countries checked out this blog xD Too bad it was written mainly in Malay. Well, informal form of Malay to be exact (^_^) Sankkyu for dropping by anyway though it was just for 0 seconds. LOLz. At least you guys contributed in increasing the counter thingy numbers xD Sorry that I provide no translation what-so-ever to whatever's written in here (^_~) I have another blog for that though it's not that active xD

Got people from Morocco, UK, United States, Indonesia... sankkyu~! m(_ _)m If you're here for the links then feel free to roam around v(^o^)v Sankkyu for visiting my profile. The stats raised from a mere 32 to a sudden 75 [and probably ongoing? (^v^)b]. I so love the stat counter thingy~!! Umm no. I'm not stalking you guys what so ever ... (((((((((^_^)

If you're here as a BLEACH fan then yay~!! xD BLEACH fans unite~!! o(^O^)o I know I'm not using proper english. Basically I tend to use a much less tensed version. You know like, - wazzup! Whatcha up to? Kewl huh? - Sort of lingo (^_^) Probably some are gonna kill me for that (~,~) But seriously, I think it's more fun this way. My bloggie is not meant for serious stuff. No sireee~!! xD

0 rantbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...