Sabtu, Ogos 26, 2006

Sad day... :(

capslock checking out the wires
Ryu-kun and I brought Caps and Num to see the vet today. Caps had an infection on her legs :( It was so sad to see her struggling juz to walk or swim huhuhu... She wasn't breathing normally either. Later, the vet told us her mouth was infected as well :( This was a sad sad day... The vet also told us if she wasn't ok in like 3 days, we have to bring her to the Vet Fac in UPM. I just can't bear to wait for the 3 days confirmation on her condition. She looks so pitiful >_<>

I guess if the time comes, I have to let her go. Gotta be tough. I guess Ryu-kun tried to cheer me up by suggesting us to go to Suncomic, which is apparently my fave place for manganime stuffs. Even so, I mostly paid all the expanses getting there ^_~ It was cool. I finally got my hands on Battle Royale 2 after searching for so long. BR1 was outta stock. I also bought the Kindaichi movie starring Kamenashi Kazuya as Hajime Kindaichi. Ryu-kun found me The Laws of Ueki full box set which I bought without hesitation haha. I bought Pah-imoutochan her most wanted Cloud Strife action figure. Not the original set though but it looked real enuff. The original cost about RM416++ and includes Fenrir [Cloud's prized bike]. The not ori cost RM90 and without Fenrir.

After going back home, shifting a teary look at Caps, my parents asked if I wanted to follow them to Nilai. I guess I needed more cheering up than expected so I shrugged a yea, why not and went along. Incidently, Kamal-otoutochan came back and dad took the opportunity to ask him to choose his own bed set for his new room in Nilai. We then dined at a mamak restaurant called Al-Salah or something like that. Managed to caught Liv live in action against WestHam which ended in a 2-1 victory for Liv. Liv's new signing, Kuyt, made quite an impressive debut even if he didn't score.

Well, back home, it was all sad back again. I looked back on Caps videos which I took when she was still healthy and kicking. To see her running so merrily. To see her squirming when I picked her up. It really brought a whole lotta tears to my eyes :( I'm hoping hard she will be ok soon. Don't wanna let her leave me :( This entry is dedicated entriely to Caps...

2 rantbacks:

Cikgu Siti Homestay Taman Indah berkata...

keciannya... nani bykkan berdoa dan bersabar... insyaAllah Caps akan sehat balik lepas nih...

muahahhahahhahah...

k o r o m y s t berkata...

Sankkyu ^_^

Heharap dia sekuat ninja turtle ehehehe... xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...